Monday, November 15, 2010

What do you want to be when you're older?----A Hanger!

gly. What does “ugly” even mean?

I want to know who sculpted the laws of attractive people.

Not one person is more attractive looking than the other, just different.

A perfect nose, blue eyes, full lips, chizzled cheek bones is not any easier on the eyes then a girl with a big nose, chubby, thin lips, and full eye brows.

Our guide lines to a beautiful girl are what other people tell us what beauty is. Hundreds of years ago, being over weight used to beautiful because it meant you were rich and well fed.

Girls go threw some of the toughest obstacles to be “thin”. I’m not criticizing people who think they need to drop a few pounds. Weighing at 110, I would kill to weigh 100 pounds…but I’m not exactly sure why…

Everyone wants to look like a model. They’re 6 foot and weigh 100 pounds. Well, I just found out that models are so skinny so they can look like hangers and not distract the people away from the clothing. So I’m trying to look like a hanger?

No comments:

Post a Comment