Monday, November 15, 2010

Everyone's Insecure but you gotta learn to love your flaws!

Guess what? I like having a chubby face. Yeah I do. Cuz it’s mine and there’s nothing I can do about it. Yeah I could probably stop eating the foods I love so much but that’s not fun. I love my small boobs. Yeah one day, when I’m really cool living in the city, I’m gunna rock the small-boobed-braless look. I like my thick legs. Girls shouldn’t have legs like an 8 year old boy and I don’t and never will, it’s how I’m built. Yeah I barley fit in a size 1 anymore but at least I have a butt. I like my chubby fingers, my gloves fit nice and tight and I like my big feet, I feel balanced and secure walking on the ground. I like my weird nose because it lets me smell cake, flowers and that new born baby smell. I like the scar on my eye brow, it makes me look like a hard ass. I love how I never have my nails painted, it puts this idea in my head that I’m just so busy doing wonderful things that I have no time for manicures but really it’s because I don’t give a shit about my nails. I love my dark circles that are permanently on my face, I could be the natural faced girl but I like putting on makeup. Plus, it reminds me how it’s impossible for me to go to sleep before 5 in the morning, but that’s when I do all my great thinking. I love the scars on my wrist and ankle, it reminds me that I used to not be able too handle heartache and insecurities, but now I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment