Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Men In My Brain

If I am the controller of my mind, why do I think unpleasant thoughts? They aren’t good thoughts, nor ones that I would like to have eating away at my mind. Do I control my thoughts? If I did, wouldn’t I be thinking about rainbows and butterflies all the time? Yes, I’ve said it… we don’t control our thoughts. Well than who does you might ask? Little men. Little men in matching uniforms. These men are clearly evil. Well then why do we SOMETIMES have pleasant thoughts? These little men are slackers. They day dream, they take naps, they play games and that is when we have uplifting and happy thoughts. But don’t worry. Soon enough they’ll get the job done which will leave you laying in your room listening to depressing music… that’s the only kind of music they like. Well some people are just really happy all the time, what about them? Deformation. They were born without these little men. No one knows why they aren’t born without these men… mainly because no one else thinks there’s little men living within the archives of ones brain, but I do. It’s the only explanation to the dark and saddening thoughts that corrupt my mind. I mean, it’s not like I choose to think them….

1 comment:

  1. Get this book. IT will answer your questions: http://books.google.com/books?id=Bto8PqiEnzIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=eckhart+tolle&source=bl&ots=PfDKoUG7QH&sig=hbesbY3n01UDUvR-PB5pDOzbjl4&hl=en&ei=zbLiTIutN8L38AbLh62aDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=14&ved=0CHQQ6AEwDQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

    ReplyDelete