Monday, November 15, 2010

Love songs suck

I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world. I love you more than ANYONE in this world. It’s not possible for anyone to love you more than i do… Very common phrases. They’ve all probably been thrown around at least a dozen times in a relationship. But guess what. The media helps you realize that your not the only person who knows what love is. You always think that it’s not possible for anyone else to love someone more than you love your boyfriend/girlfriend but quite frankly it is. There are songs about it all the time. People know what it’s like to love someone so much but yet you think your the only one. For a while i liked thinking it was not possible to love someone more than this… but it is. It’s a weird feeling when reality hits you. You’re not special. Everyone loves.

2 comments:

  1. When you have a child then you will really know what love is. Right now, it is something, but really, it is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah love for a family member is totally different from anything else. I love my sister but I couldn't imagine what it's going to be like having a child which in my opinion is probably the most powerful love.

    ReplyDelete