Wednesday, December 9, 2009

la la la :]

Well, I'm going through a bit of a song writing phase lately, I'm not sure if it's more poetry though because I haven't actually put music behind it but it's what I plan on doing because I'm learning to play the guitar soon. So I've decided to put up some of my lyrics or whatever you want to call them. I usually write them either when I'm extremely happy or horribly depressed and some of them could get very cliche but they make me happy and I thought I should share one :]

This is my horrible mood song:

Tell me I’m the only one
Tell me it’s me you see in your dreams
Tell me I’m all you’ve ever wanted
Because I want to believe you
Once upon a time
There was you and me
Then came her
And the end of me
I cried for days then realized
That if it’s her you want
it wasn’t meant to be
You eventually came back to me
But I was unsure
You broke my heart
But then I found out more
Your heart can’t break anymore
After it’s been broken
So I lived numb to the pain
In a world of make believe
I cover up my heart with a smile and a laugh
A scar and a scratch
So I know what I feel is real
Everything is fine to you
Everything is perfect
This is what you wanted
But what about me?
maybe if I were better
maybe if I cared less
we had our problems
but we had good times too
but I guess it wasn’t worth it
I guess it wasn't worth the fight
You had your moment of weakness
Everyone does now and then
But now I live with your mistake
Every second of my life

4 comments:

  1. song writings the best, i strongly encourage you to keep this up xx

    guccilily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this new songwriting thing you are embarking upon. We can work on this.

    Ever hear this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8IwrpqTfEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that song before but like a veryyy long time agoo and I love it! It's so weird yet so cool at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "There was you and me
    Then came her
    And the end of me"

    I love that line!

    ReplyDelete