Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kontroll = anxiety

Kontroll... hmm...I don't even know where to start. Kontrol is one of those movies that if you think too hard about it, you get this pressure in your chest and your breathing gets a little heavier. I wouldn't exactly call it anxiety but its very close to it. What really freaks me out is that when ever I go to a train station, I always have to test what my mom says and stand at the very end of the platform. I might have a fear of train stations for the rest of my life.... thank you Nimród Antal. After talking about this movie so much, I don't think i can ever watch another movie the same. I'm not gunna lie, I am the worst movie critic ever, I think every movie is AMAZING. But, after analyzing this movie so much and also talking about movies on Friday, i now have a different view on movie watching. After watching the movie the first time I thought it was really good but I didn't know why. Then we talked about how Bulcsú could possibly be the killer and that had me questioning everything i thought about the movie, and then we talked about all the symbolism and I thought HEY that's really cool. That got me thinking about all my favorite movies or movies I thought were good and they have none of those aspects and in all, really aren't good movies. It's so good because there's so much to talk about the movie but you can't talk about it. You know what you want to say but then another thought questiones that thought about the movie. It's very hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment