Sunday, September 13, 2009

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”

Trying to look semi normal... while being interviewed.. which caused laughter.. and in front of the whole class. Easy enough...but hey at least we all had to do it! :) Now i present to you the wonderful photos taken by fellow stacies(or atleast my favorite ones).



I love this picture of Dina because its simple and very natural.



I don't even know why I like this picture i just do.. its kinda crazy.



Ilana looks so Innocent and has a sweet smile.




Michelle looks so cool in this picture shes on her way to a smile





Molly pondering life's meaning.







I love this picture! It's so sweet.



The background is a little distracting but it's a really laid back picture.





This is a very fun picture!



I like that she's looking down and smiling. :)




Side shot! i like that its not posed at all.

I love that it's dead center and you can see that she's a sweet person through the picture.

such a nice smile!



hahah he looks like he should be saying "heyyyyy"



This picture is so fun, i love that she's intensely laughing.




Her smile just makes me smile!


There were so many funny ones but i like this one cuz shes smiling/laughing.



Explaining his love for lipstick? Possibly


this is such a cute picture. big smilee :)





I like that it's so close up. His eyes really connect to the camera.



Deep in thought.


Picture Perfect


hahaha this picture is so funny!



This picture is really chill.. i feel like i could totally see it in some magazine.




This picture looks like she just saw Santa! love it


Aw you looked so nervous in all the other pictures. You look happy but you can tell your hiding your nerves its really cool :p



I lover her hands in this picture!


She looks so Innocent!


such a cute picture! I love that her face is all scrunched up.


Some how, she has managed to make a silly face and look pretty at the same time.


This picture is amazing! You get so much of her personality from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment