Friday, September 11, 2009

hello blog, nice to meet you.

Picking a topic for what to blog about is not as easy as it sounds so here is my plan---> I'm gunna write about anything and everything and eventually a theme will start to show up in what i write about ... or at least i hope so. I have an intense sleeping problem so when everyone else is sleeping, I'm laying in my bed, staring at my ceiling for hours on end and you think about a lot of crazy things before you go to sleep like death and why we're here and what's our purpose and i have a few theories because I've had hours on end to think about lot of "stuff". Some of my thoughts are a bit twisted but i think blogs are a perfect way of getting out everything we think without any interruptions or rebuttals. Read the article and if you don't agree with it... well then stop reading it. I could argue for days against abortion and animal cruelty(vegetarian all the way), and basically anything i believe in. So, this is the start to me unraveling my brain.

2 comments:

  1. hello there and nice to meet you. I'm not on facebook, and I won't be, so I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first blog topic is easy - it's all the pictures we shot the other day. Remember the assignment?

    ReplyDelete