Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's like my birthday every day: REBIRTH

I found the assignment to find out 3 core values and our main artistic issue very mind blowing. My 3 core values are CHANGE, INDEPENDENCE, AND UNIQUENESS. Okay, well once I got my 3 core values we had a little discussion on what an issue is, how to find it, and an example. Well, the chatter box I am, i went straight into conversation with Cassie about life and all these deep things and somewhere in the mix was PETVILLE. Yes petville in a teen crazed facebook game that gets you hooked on feeding a pet version of yourself with a house, neighbors, and shopping issues. In the middle of talking about my petville obsession, I told her how I sold everything in my house and decided to start over.... wait a second. ...that kinda what I do in my own life. And that is when my Issue was born.. or reborn for that matter. Rebirth is my issue. It's what my whole life is based upon and it totally ties into my 3 core values. AND it just so happens to tie into my enneagram test...super cool.... yes I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment