Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Mime Experience

So, my first experience with mime was very fun but very awkward. I hate when I'm not good at things so I autimatically give up as soon as I start with was probably what happened for the first half but then he said everyone "lean on the bar and hold it" and he went around checking or fixing everyone and he came by and altered my arm a little and said perfect and thats when I looked in the mirrow and was like "woah, I actually look like I'm leaning on something" which is a pretty funny break threw for me but that's when i really started to get into it and enjoyed learning all the small tricks on how to make things look real.

1 comment:

  1. "I hate when I'm not good at things so I autimatically give up as soon as I start"

    Ah, well, we'll have to do something about that, won't we?

    ReplyDelete