Wednesday, March 23, 2011

just read my email! crappp

Dancing work shop: Well to start off, I'm a horrible dancer, that was deffenitly confermed on monday. I think this dancing workshop will be really helpful though in teaching me the basics which I'll obviously need if I want to persue this field. Although I was a horrible dancer, I realize that I'm not as horrible as I thought I was and it's not so bad once you get into it. I've had to dance on auditions before so, although I hate dancing and am a spaz, I'm glad I'm in the work shop becuase it's something I need but would never really be able to bring myself to actually do and learn. I went in thinking I'm gunna suck so obvioulsy I did but hopefully next time I start with a different and better aproach and I'll see if maybe that will change things (which usually does). As my mom says, it's always good to be a tripple threat so although I'll never be a master at dancing, I'll strive to be a 2 and a half threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment